Naturally nourishing life’s feminine rhythms, one Neeshi bite at a time…start your journey to hormonal balance today!
Thank you so much for your purchase! We are so excited for you to experience the benefits of Neeshi. Follow along on Instagram for recipe ideas and fun updates @shopneeshi.
Neeshi works best if you start with a daily Neeshi treat every day, for the first full month of your cycle. Once you reach our “Happy Period”, you can scale it back to 3-4 Neeshi treats per week to keep your body nourished. If you are new to Neeshi, we recommend you start at least 2 weeks before your next period. If your period is expected sooner, start your first Neeshi treat when your period ends.
For those who have entered the perimenopause or menopause stage, you can start your Neeshi treats today. Once we feel your symptoms easing, you can scale back your treats to 3-4 Neeshi treats per week to keep your body nourished.
As a small business, we really appreciate customer reviews, so please leave a review when you are ready.
Note: Our gel packs are reusable. If you live in a warm area, our cakes may have stuck to the parchment liner below the lid, so please peel away carefully or after the package is frozen for ease.
Looking forward to your feedback!
Gita & Team Neeshi
Storage and Directions
How to store your Neeshi treats:
- Store in the freezer immediately upon delivery. The cakes can stay well in the fridge or at room temperature for a few days.
- Store in the freezer immediately upon delivery.
- Store at room temperature, in a cabinet away from direct sunlight. For monthly orders, start with the tub that says (scoop included)
Jars should be kept in the freezer until ready to consume. Once opened, store in the fridge and consume within 7 days.
- Store at room temperature, in a cabinet away from direct sunlight.
- For gooey cakes - warm in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- For fudgy cakes - enjoy at room temperature, they thaw quickly.
- Cakes can also be eaten frozen or cold from the fridge.
- Add to your favorite smoothie, oatmeal or chia pudding. The possibilities are endless! (Do not cook the mix-in)
- See our recipes page on the website, we have posted our favorite smoothies and chia pudding.
- Each serving is 36g, you can enjoy a spoon of batter directly out of the jar. Or heat for 20-35 seconds in the microwave for an instant gooey mug cake - reusable liners provided.
- Enjoy on your favorite bread as a spread, or as a fruit dip or oatmeal add-in. Each jar is a 7-day serving.
- Muffins are best warmed in the microwave or oven for 30-45 seconds.
- For a toasty treat, warm the muffins in a toaster oven - crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.